- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university in any field. Proficiency in computer applications, established through approved coursework, documented training or experience.
2. Admission to Graduate Studies
- All admission requirements are completed online. Once you have applied, your application is processed and you will receive a welcome email within 24 to 48 hours of the time you applied, with your log-in information to complete your GSM enrollment on our online admission portal called GradMoodle.
- For international students born outside the U.S., other than Canada, the U.K., Australia, or New Zealand, a minimum TOEFL score of 550 (written), 213 (computer), or 79 (internet) is required. The TOEFL exam is waived if the student has a Bachelor's degree earned from a regionally accredited college or university in the U.S. For more information on requirements for admission, contact Lisa Carr, Office of International Student Relations at SNU (contact email@example.com).
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 405.491.6628 with any questions.
- International students who do not meet the minimum TOEFL score must complete additional English training. The Center for Applied Studies in English at SNU prepares students who have not yet attained sufficient skills for success in an English speaking university. For information about the Center for Applied Studies in English at SNU, visit www.snu.edu/about-asec or contact Dayna Ford at email@example.com.
Note: A maximum of six Graduate credit hours earned from other institutions may be substituted for program coursework at the Program Director's discretion.
Prerequisites and admission requirements are subject to change without notice.