What makes SNU different?
4. Four annual start dates in two locations
- Oklahoma City Campus – August and January of each year
- Tulsa Campus – October and February of each year
3. Three different degrees offered
2. Two different licenses SNU prepares you for
1. One great reputation
- SNU graduates have gone on to own their own counseling facilities, earn Ph.D.’s, and work in numerous clinical and academic settings.
Child Therapy Concentration
Onsite Training Facility
Built for working adults
- Meet once a week for class in the first year
- Meet on weekends for class in the second year
- Start and finish with the same group
- Enroll once for the entire program
- Pay a competitive tuition rate that includes books, course fees and graduation fees
About SNU GPC:
Southern Nazarene University’s Graduate Programs in Counseling has been training professional counselors for three decades. The SNU GPC program is designed to build thoughtful, informed, caring Christian persons who are contributing professionals to the field of counseling psychology. It is our goal that every student who completes a graduate counseling program acquires the skills and perspectives requisite to effectiveness in the conduct of both their professional and personal lives. We also regard as essential the student's knowledge of and appreciation for the contributions of orthodox Christianity and the Wesleyan/Armenian tradition to understanding human nature, human behavior, and factors affecting behavior change. The counseling degree programs foster in graduate students the formulation of a personal interpretation of human behavior that is compatible with a Christian concept of personality and is supported by the experimental data of sound scientific psychology. The focus of the graduate counseling programs, therefore, is on producing qualified, credible professionals who can bring the added dimension of a Christian perspective that guides their professional endeavors.
To talk to someone in person or for more information...
Call the Oklahoma City Campus at: (405) 717-6269
E-mail the Oklahoma City Campus at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call the Tulsa Campus at: (918) 664-4100
E-mail the Tulsa Campus at: email@example.com