- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university in any field.
- Proficiency in computer applications, established through approved coursework, documented training or experience.
Admission to Graduate Studies
- Our enrollment process takes place online. Once you have applied, you will receive an email with your log-in information to complete your GSM enrollment.
- For international students born outside the U.S., other than Canada, the U.K., Australia, or New Zealand, a minimum TOEFL score of 550 (written), 213 (computer), or 79 (internet) is required. The TOEFL exam is waived if the student has a Bachelor’s degree earned from a regionally accredited college or university in the U.S. For more information on requirements for admission, contact Lisa Carr (email@example.com) Office of International Student Relations at SNU.
- International students who do not meet the minimum TOEFL score must complete additional English training. The Center for Applied Studies in English at SNU prepares students who have not yet attained sufficient skills for success in an English speaking university. For information about the Center for Applied Studies in English at SNU, visit www.snu.edu/about-asec or contact Dayna Ford at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact email@example.com or call 405.717.6220 with any questions.
-A maximum of six Graduate credit hours earned from other institutions may be substituted for program coursework at the Program Director’s discretion.
-Prerequisites and admission requirements are subject to change without notice.
Ready to Apply?