Very soon you will be packing up all of your stuff and heading for university life. When you arrive on the campus of SNU, you will begin what we hope will be the most exciting part of your journey thus far. You will be jumping in to new friendships, new academic challenges, further spiritual development, and endless opportunities for growth that will encompass your time at SNU.
During NSI there will be faculty and student mentors who want to guide you as you take those steps through the many open doors that lie ahead of you at this place. They will share with you, from experience, the crucial keys to making the most of your endeavors at SNU. You’ll be amazed how those relationships and the knowledge they offer will build many gateways to success during your years at SNU. We are already praying for you as those doors open to reveal a new adventure filled with exciting possibilities!
You can download the full student schedule here.
Some highlights include:
- University Fair on Friday from 10am-2pm
- President’s Welcome Friday night
- Student Programming all day Saturday
- SIREN Event Saturday night
- Dedication Service Sunday morning
- Faculty Mentor Home Visit
- Academic Programming on Monday
- Southern Supper on Monday night (be sure to bring your western wear)
- Service Projects on Tuesday
- Celebration Service Tuesday night