To withdraw from an online course, contact your relevant program office.
To be eligible for any refund, a student must complete the appropriate withdrawal procedure. In addition, these policies relate to online courses:
- A student must withdraw before the beginning of week 2 to avoid payment.
- Students must both log in and complete verification by the beginning of week 2 to continue to be enrolled.
- A student withdrawing during week 2 is eligible for a 60% refund minus (-) the online fee.
- A student withdrawing during week 3 is eligible for a 40% refund minus (-) the online fee.
- A student withdrawing during week 4 or after pays full price for the course plus (+) the online fee.
A students transcript is reflected in the following way:
- Students dropping the course during the first week would have no reflection of their transcript.
- Students dropping during weeks 2-3 receive a W on the transcript.
- If a student withdraws after beginning week 4, the grade earned for the course is reflected on the transcript.