Almost a full-fledged adult, really. But regardless of age, forever your child.
You've already invested a lot—roughly 17 years—in preparing your child for the world. You've given countless hours of training, guidance, nurturing and encouragement. You've developed talents, nursed disappointments, fed dreams. You've instilled values—the kind of important, enduring values that sustain and enrich an entire lifetime.
Now, you're on the threshold of helping your child take that all-important first step toward full independence.
And as you're assisting in the college selection process, you're imagining the ideal college setting: somewhere where the child will...
- Explore new ideas and perspectives
- Experience Christian growth and spiritual "stretching"
- Be fully prepared for a successful career and/or graduate school
- work with professors who care about students as individuals
- develop lifelong friendships in a safe and nurturing community
- Graduate with a strong sense of self-confidence and a clear sense of purpose
In short, you want a college that will serve as a partner in developing all that you've already cultivated within your child.
Southern Nazarene University is just that kind of place.