Alison Hall, Gale Langston, Diana Lee, Jeanie Cottam, Sharon Newton, Dena Nason, Annette McElroy<
Financial Aid Staff
Did you know YOU have a personal financial aid counselor?
If you have any questions or we can help you, please give us a call at
or email us at email@example.com
Our office hours are Monday through Friday
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Code of Conduct for Southern Nazarene University
Financial Aid Professionals
A Southern Nazarene University financial aid professional is expected to always maintain exemplary standards of professional conduct in all aspects of carrying out his or her responsibilities, specifically including all dealings with any entities involved in any manner in student financial aid, regardless of whether such entities are involved in a government sponsored, subsidized, or regulated activity. In doing so, a Southern Nazarene University financial aid professional:
- Refrains from any action that would be a personal benefit.
- Refrains from taking any action he or she believes is contrary to law, regulation, or the best interests of the students and parents he or she serves.
- Ensures that the information he or she provides is accurate, unbiased, and does not reflect a preference arising from actual or potential personal gain.
- Is objective in making decisions and advises the institution regarding relationships with any entity involved in any aspect of student financial aid.
- Refrains from soliciting or accepting anything of other than nominal value from any entity (other than an institution of higher education or a governmental entity such as the U.S. Department of Education) involved in the making, holding, consolidating or processing of any student loans, including anything of value (including reimbursement of expenses) for serving on an advisory body or as part of a training activity of or sponsored by any such entity.
- Discloses to the institution, in such manner as his or her institution may prescribe, any involvement with or interest in any entity involved in any aspect of student financial aid.