Students are asked to send a copy of their immunization records to the Student Health Center.
SNU and the state of Oklahoma requires all students to have the following immunizations:
- Proof of a current tetanus booster
- Proof of 2 immunizations for Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR)
- Proof of immunization against Hepatitis B (3 doses are required)
- Proof of immunization against the meningococcal disease.
All immunizations are available at the Student Health Center.
The current prices are listed and must be paid at the time of service.
- Tetanus (within the last 10 years): $38.00
- MMR (2 doses): $60.00
- Hepatitis B (3 doses): $50
- Meningitis (only required if living in the dorm): $100.00
State law requires that all students must receive information about the risks of Meningococcal disease, Hepatitis B, MMR, as well as the risk and benefits of the vaccines for each. The information can be found online at: