Who Is Eligible for L.I.F.E. Student Support?
In order to qualify for L.I.F.E Student Support you must:
• Be a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident
• Be a full-time (12 hours) undergraduate student at Southern Nazarene University
• Demonstrate high motivation to successfully complete your coursework
You must also meet one or more of the following criteria:
• First generation college student (neither parent has a 4-year degree)
• Have a disability that may impact your pursuit of a degree
• Meet certain federal financial eligibility guidelines
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT THE L.I.F.E. OFFICE
Located in the
R.T. Williams Learning Resource Center (LRC)
M-F 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.