Who Is Eligible for Student Support Services?
In order to qualify for Student Support Services you must:
• Be a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident
• Be a full-time (12 hours) undergraduate student at Southern Nazarene University
• Demonstrate high motivation to successfully complete your coursework
You must also meet any one of the following criteria:
• First generation college student (neither parent has a 4 year degree)
• Have a documented physical or learning disability
• Meet certain federal financial eligibility guidelines
Located in the
R.T. Williams Learning Resource Center (LRC)
M-F 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.