COMMONS ONE-STOP MAIL SERVICE
Basic U.S. Postal Services available
- Postage Stamps for sale—singles or books
- Mailing Supplies—envelopes, padded mailers, more
- Mail your small packages or letters from the Commons!
- Commons and campus receives all mail from all couriers!
Student Mail Address
First & Last Name
SNU Box XXXX
6612 NW 42nd Street
Bethany, OK 73008
**This address is the Webster Commons where the student mail is processed.
Please send all student mail to this address. Students should use this address for all personal mail, magazines or when ordering items.
Student Mail Boxes
- Located at the back of the Commons Lobby on the main level.
- Two or more students are assigned to each of the 599 boxes.
- Each box has its own combination which can be obtained at the Commons Office. These are initially assigned when enrolling at SNU as a student.
- Each student retains the same box throughout his/her academic career.
- Box holders are asked to always lock their box in order to secure all mail in the box.
Package Pick Up
- Boxes, padded mailers, and other items that are too large for SNU boxes as well as gift cards and/or important documents are logged in at the Commons Office for pickup.
- Students are notified through their SNU email when they have packages to pick up.
- Student ID’s are required when picking up items.
Contact Information Updates
- Should a change of address, phone number, or other contact information occur during the year, the Commons Office can receive your new information. This includes changes that may apply to your legal home permanent address.
- The Commons can receive and forward this new information to all offices on campus.
- For name changes, please take a certified copy of the marriage license or other official documents to the Registrar’s Office.
Release of Information and Emergency Contact Information
Please remember to update this important information each year and as changes occur in who may access your personal, academic and financial information.
Other Commons Office Services
- Document Notary - $2.50/5 documents