MBA | MBA-Health Care | MS, Management
SNU Graduate Studies in Management programs offer the opportunity to pursue a master’s degree within the confines of your schedule. The programs are challenging, yet designed to accommodate busy working adults. With over 30 years experience, the programs have been refined to include the knowledge and skills employers require.
- Classes meet one night a week in Bethany, Del City or Tulsa
- Online format requires no attendance on campus
- One-time registration for the program
- Cost includes books and all fees, except registration fee
- No GMAT or GRE required – all assessments are administered in-house
- Complete your MBA or MBA-Health Care in 22 months
- Complete your MS, Management degree in 17-18 months
- Personalized enrollment process
Request more information from the contact form on the left or call Graduate Studies in Management at 405-491-6628.
Graduate Programs at a Glance