The SNU Office of Alumni is now accepting nominations for Outstanding Alumni Awards - to be presented at Homecoming 2012, during the All Alumni Dinner on Saturday, November 10th.
Awards presented at Homecoming will honor Alumni Veterans and those currently serving in the U.S. Armed Forces.
To be considered for an award, a nominee must be an outstanding person of high moral character with exemplary ethics who has played a major role in the success of family, business, community, church or education. Nominations may be made by alumni, faculty, staff and friends of SNU.
Criteria for the 2012 Outstanding Alumni Awards:
- Nominees must be Alumni of SNU/BNC/BPC.
- Nominees must be a veteran or currently serving member of the U.S. Armed Forces.
- Spouses/Family Members of Alumni Veterans/Military may also be nominated.
- Nominees must be in good standing with SNU.
- Public nominations will be accepted though August 1, 2012
- Nominations must be submitted using the electronic form.
- Once each nominee is vetted, using the criteria above - nominations will be submitted to the SNU Alumni Board of Directors, who will make the final selections for 2012 Awards.
- The 2012 Outstanding Alumni Awards will be presented at the Homecoming All Alumni Dinner, Saturday, November 10, 2012
For further information, contact the Alumni Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 405.491.6312
Southern Nazarene University's mission is to transform lives through higher education in Christ-centered community. As a Christian community of scholars, we model the hospitality of grace, the pursuit of truth and the practice of discipleship, all within the Wesleyan-holiness tradition, as we prepare graduates who THINK with clarity, ACT with integrity and SERVE with purpose.
Posted on Tue, July 10, 2012
by Sarah Roberts filed under