– The Southern Nazarene University (SNU) School of Business will host the seventeenth annual “Chat with the Executive Day” on Friday, November 10, 2006. Sessions will be held at 8 am, 9 am and 11 am on the first floor of the Royce Brown Business Building on the campus of Southern Nazarene University – 6729 NW 39th Expressway and Peniel.
All sessions are open to the public.
The “Chat with the Executive Day” event provides the opportunity for business executives from around the country to share their experiences with current students. Bridging the gap between academia and the “real world” is the mission of “Chat Day”. All of the guests are distinguished alumni of the business program of Southern Nazarene University.
This year’s speaker lineup includes the following:
• Claud Cypert, Pres., CEO Cypert Enterprises, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
• Greg Hall, Wal-Mart Director of Marketing, toys and electronics, Bentonville, Arkansas
• Graham Russell, Credit Underwriter, Commerce Bank, Overland Park, Kansas
• Carl Sawyer, Owner, Abacoa Golf Course, Jupiter, Florida
• Kyle Taylor, Accounting, Hertz, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
• Becky (Watai) Thomas, Manager/Controller, Texas Pacific Group, Fort Worth, Texas
According to Professor Cindy Powell, “This outstanding group of executives will bring a wealth of real world experience for our students’ educational growth.”
Dr. Larry Mills, Professor of Management, commented, “No finer opportunity exists for our students to borrow from the pool of life experiences than this Chat Day occurrence. This group of executives has a fabulous mix of successes.”
For further event information, contact Professor Cindy Powell, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone by calling 405.491.6677.
Posted on Thu, November 2, 2006
by School of Business