The Office of Admissions at Southern Nazarene University (SNU) is preparing to welcome approximately 35 prospective senior students & their parents Friday, February 8th,
to our 3rd of 4 College Days
events this year.
“We have been thrilled with the response to our new formats for sophomores & juniors as well as our seniors only events” said Kendra Thomson, Admissions Director of Operations & Outreach.
College Days February 8-9, 2008: Exclusively for Seniors Schedule:
9:00 – 11:00 a.m.
– Registration in Marchant Center 2nd level, Continental Breakfast available, and Campus Tours available at 9:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
– Athletic Coaches Forum, Crimson Storm room, Sawyer Center
– Appointments with Admissions Recruiters, Financial Aid Session for Parents, Crimson Storm room, Sawyer Center
– Opening Session and Lunch Buffet in Heritage room, Webster Commons
1:00 – 3:30 p.m.
– Appointments with professors, Appointments with admissions recruiters, and Music scholarship auditions
– Faculty reception / refreshment break – Webster Commons Lobby
– Housing / Student Life meeting – Webster Commons, Heritage room
- Load bus to head to dinner, Downtown Oklahoma City
Parents dinner hosted by Dr. Loren Gresham, President, Dr. Martha Banz, Vice Provost and Warren W. Rogers, Director of Admissions – Webster Commons, President’s Dining room.
– Experience SNU campus housing with a current student
– Overnight guests depart
As you see our College Days students and parents around campus, take a moment to introduce yourself and extend a warm SNU welcome to our guests!
“Your continued partnership is crucial to our success in Identifying, Recruiting and Enrolling qualified students to SNU,” said Thomson. “Thank you for all you are doing to lay the groundwork for what looks to be another incredible incoming class.”
For more Information on College Days,
contact the Office of Admissions at 1.800.648.9899, 405.491.6324 or Kendra Thomson at email@example.com.
Posted on Fri, February 8, 2008
by Eunice Trent, Associate Director of Communications and Marketing