Life Counseling Center strives to serve the Bethany and Northwest Oklahoma City Communities by addressing both the psychological and spiritual needs of individuals, couples, and families through offering comprehensive counseling and other psychological services.
The focus of Life Counseling Center includes:
- Assisting hurting persons in confronting truth in their lives and relationships.
- Providing opportunities to stimulate growth and newness.
- Encouraging restoration of broken relationships.
- Assessing the causes of psychological pain to determine if referral to other services is necessary.
- Serving as one avenue of helping people remove the obstacles that block psychological and spiritual growth.
Southern Nazarene University is a Christian liberal arts university
located at 6729 NW 39th Expressway, Bethany, OK, 73008. In addition to
her four year liberal arts degree programs, SNU has adult degree
completion programs in business and social services and graduate
programs in business, theology, education, and counseling. To inquire
about any of SNU’s programs or to assist in the endowment of Life
Counseling Center contact the Admissions office or the University
Advancement office at (405) 789-6400.