The SNU Career Services & Student Employment Office is located in the middle of the SNU campus in the Webster Commons Building, lower floor, within the Student Development suite of offices. Regular business hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday during the regular school year. These hours may vary due to staffing, networking activities with community businesses, and/or attending meetings.
All currently registered traditional students of Southern Nazarene University are eligible to use the services of the Career Services & Student Employment Office. All College of Professional Studies students (regardless of campus location) and graduates of SNU are also eligible to use our services on a limited basis due to personnel resources.
Specifically we provide the following services:
1. Posting of part-time, full-time, temp and summer jobs & internships on our online career portal.
2. Counseling, advising & placement of "Work Study" qualified students, and all other students who need to locate employment opportunities.
3. For our undeclared or undecided majors, we offer strengths sessions to discuss your top 5 strengths to help guide you in your major/career selection decision. If you’d like to schedule a strengths session, click here.
4. Assistance with resume writing, cover letters, mock interviews, letters of reference, & employment applications, and more.
5. Workshops on writing resumes, proper business clothing and dining etiquette for interviewing opportunities.
6. Part-Time Job and Career Fairs and Networking Events
If you have any questions or to schedule an appointment, please contact the Career Services and Student Employment Office at 405-491-6336 or email@example.com.