Tuition costs effective July 1, 2017 - June 30, 2018:
| PROGRAM||COMPLETION TIME ||ON-CAMPUS COST ||ONLINE COST |
|MBA|| 22 Months||$29,000||$29,000|
|MBA - HEALTH CARE|| 22 Months||$29,000||$29,000|
|| 18 Months||$22,475|| N/A|
On-Campus cost includes: books, laptop, student ID, parking pass, graduation fees, and graduation regalia.
* Cost also includes the use of SNU campus facilities, which includes, but is not limited to: SNU campus library, computer labs, gymnasium and exercise facilities, indoor swimming pool, student commons and lounge facilities, bookstore, outdoor tennis and basketball courts, etc.
Online cost includes: books, student ID, graduation fees, graduation regalia, and SNU Center for Online Learning and support portal access.
* On-campus facility availability varies based on campus location.
Federal financial aid is provided for eligible students through federally funded programs. To complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) go to http://www.fafsa.ed.gov and use School Code: 003149. For more financial aid information, please visit Financial Aid or contact Jan Green at firstname.lastname@example.org or (405) 491-6685.
Military & Veteran Benefits
SNU Veteran Services Coordinator provides assistance to active military personnel and veterans seeking benefits such as, but not limited to:
- Chapter 30 MGIB
- Chapter 31 Vocational Rehabilitation
- Chapter 33 Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Chapter 35 Dependents Education Assistance
- Chapter 1606
- Chapter 1607
For more information, please visit Veteran Benefits. Contact the Office of Veterans Benefits at email@example.com or (405) 717-6299.
Payment Options & Employer Tuition Reimbursement
Payment plans for students paying directly or participating in an employer tuition reimbursement program are available through the SNU Graduate Business Office. Contact Bill White at firstname.lastname@example.org or (405) 491-6349.