New Student Application Process
The Student Application Process is detailed below. Please read carefully and follow each step in order to begin enrollment procedures. If you have any questions about this process, please call our school office at 405.491.6645. Our staff will be happy to assist you!
First...Schedule a visit!
Contact the School for Children Office to schedule a school visit. A visit to the school will give the parent, student, and school staff an opportunity for questions and to determine the school's ability to meet the needs of your student. Call 405-491-6645 or e-mail email@example.com to schedule your appointment. We can’t wait to meet you!
The application process begins by submitting the following to the SFC office:
- Completed Application. These are available at the SFC Office or downloadable using the PDF format link.
- Official copy of student’s Birth Certificate
- Copy of student’s Immunization Record
- Copies of the student’s previous school records (including all educational and diagnostic testing, transcripts, and report cards. (Does not apply to Pre-K applicants.)
- Two recommendation forms. These are available through the SFC Office or downloadable using the PDF format link.
- Application Fee. Three payments available: check, cash, or payment link.
These items may be dropped off at the SFC Office or mailed to:
School for Children, 3100 North Rockwell, Bethany, OK 73008
(Applications will only be processed after the above documents have been received.)
All applicants are assessed individually. We believe each child is unique and possesses special qualities that cannot always be captured by test scores and applications alone. The bottom line is we want to gather enough information to make sure your child is placed in a classroom where he/she can experience the highest level of success academically and socially. Parents will be contacted to set up a time for this assessment after the above documents have been received in the SFC Office.
Acceptance results or non-acceptance will be communicated to all families in a timely manner.
Enrollment fee. A fee of $350.00 is required to secure your spot at the School for Children and is due at time of enrollment. Once a student has been accepted and the Enrollment Fee paid, a Tuition Agreement and Payment Schedule (TAPS) form will be required to begin tuition payments. Please note: for students enrolling after May 1st preceding the desired school year, the Enrollment Fee ($350.00) and first month’s tuition payment will be due in order to secure guaranteed enrollment at the School for Children.
"Happy Fit" Guarantee - We desire that every new student and his or her family believe that the School for Children is the best fit. The teaching faculty wants that same "happy fit" too. For the first 30 school days (6 weeks) we will work together to make sure the School for Children is the right fit. If for some reason something isn't right, a conference will be scheduled to discuss options.
2019-2020 Tuition Schedule
Southern Nazarene University School for Children offers a variety of payment plan options. These plans are constructed to allow parties to make payments by credit card, debit card, cash, check or automatic bank withdrawal without finance charges. Payment Plan Options are:
- Option 1 - Tuition paid in full on or before the last business day of July. A 5% Discount will be applied to the total cost of tuition when choosing Option 1. Payments accepted by cash, check, credit card or debit card. (2.6% fee will be added for card processing.)
- Option 2 - Ten Monthly payments must be electronically withdrawn from your financial institution for the months of July - April on the last business day of the month.
- Option 3 - Twelve Monthly payments must be electronically withdrawn from your financial institution for the months of June - May on the last business day of the month.