Frequently Asked Questions for MBA-Health Care
    1.  Does SNU offer financial aid to graduate students?

Yes, at the graduate level, SNU offers federal student loans.  If you are a US citizen or permanent resident you may apply by completing the FAFSA.

    2How do I know if I qualify for financial aid?

SNU graduate students are encouraged to submit the FAFSA, which determines eligibility for federal loan programs.  Once we receive you FAFSA results, we will be able to determine your eligibility.

    3.  What are the steps to apply for a Federal Stafford Loan?

Please look at our How to Apply for Financial Aid section.

    4.  What are the available types of Federal student aid?

There is a wealth of information at

    5.  Will I be eligible for federal aid if I sign up for one class?

No.  For federal financial aid you must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours for the term.

    7.  Can I request additional federal aid for living expenses?

Yes, If you have a credit balance after paying your tuition and fees, complete the refund request.  Once the refund is available, you will be mailed the refund (or you may pick up the check).  You will be able to see the credit on your " account".

    8.  Will I be able to use my veteran's benefits?

Many of our students do use their VA benefits.  Please contact our VA Coordinator Lee Buck at (405) 717-6299.

    9.  Are monthly payment plans available?

Yes.  Monthly payment plans are available for students.  Please contact our business office at (405) 717-6232.