A.M. HILLS HALL ROOM CUSTOMIZATION:
PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
· constructed material may not be used to decorate unless such material can be freestanding & not anchored in any way
· painting is prohibited
· changes or adaptations of electrical outlets or lighting fixtures are prohibited
· power strips with a circuit breaker are permitted -- extension cords are prohibited
· exterior antennas are prohibited
· adaptation of phone, cable television, or internet outlets is prohibited
· One microwave and one George Foreman grill is allowed in each 4 person and each 8 person suite
· freezers, hot plates, electronic & microwave ovens, toaster ovens, crock pots, & major appliances are prohibited (by restriction of Bethany Fire Department, City code)
· possession of candles, incense, matches, lighters etc. is prohibited(by restriction of Bethany Fire Department, City code)
· contact paper, wallpaper, or cork is prohibited
· holes are not to be made anywhere
· nothing should be permanently anchored
· adhesives that leave residue or cause damage are prohibited (resident will be fined for any damages to wall)
· of any kind are prohibited (by restriction of Bethany Fire Department, City code)
· are required
· electronic pianos, horns, drums, etc. may not be played in the residence hall
University Owned Furnishings
· may not be removed from the room
· energy efficient windows & panels have been installed.
· window panel surfaces are to remain free of any covering including posters, fabric, décor, etc.
· mini blinds are not to be removed
All rooms are subject to periodic inspections by University personnel. Students are expected to keep their rooms orderly & reasonably clean. Rooms vacated in a non-standard condition will be charged against your room deposit per occupant, plus the cost of returning the room to standard condition.