We are so excited you’ve chosen SNU. We can hardly wait to welcome you to campus.
Because you live more than 300 miles from campus and may not be able to make it to one of our Storm Surge events, we are providing opportunities for you to complete your course enrollment by telephone.
YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS EVENT IF YOU:
· Live 300+ miles from campus
· Have applied for admission to the university
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT, PLEASE:
· Complete your acceptance process (Complete steps 1 - 4)
· Pay your $150 registration deposit
WE NEED YOU TO:
· List an accurate telephone number where we can reach you. A faculty member will place ONE phone call to the provided number at any time during your assigned one-hour appointment time slot.
· Be available to answer the telephone (at the number you provided) at any time during your assigned one-hour appointment time slot.
· Answer the phone when we call. We understand that things do not always go as planned. However, if you do not answer the telephone when the faculty member calls, he or she will NOT be able to call you later or accept a return phone call. Faculty will be calling other students who have made appointments. We know you understand.
Missed the call? Unfortunately, a missed call will require you to re-register for a new appointment date and time.
EVENT DATES & TIMES
Friday, January 3, 2014
Registration for this event is on the same account as the one you created when completing your application for admission. Please DO NOT create a new account. Please use the same email address and password that you used to apply for admission. Once you are in the system, look for the “Events” area and you’ll find the form for Long Distance Registration.