Don't miss our next information meeting! If you would like to attend, please call us at 405.491.6346 for date, time and location.
The Master of Arts in Educational Leadership is based on the following Ten Principles of Leadership. It is the goal of this program to develop individuals committed to:
SPECIFIC ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
The requirements for admission to the MAEL program are as follows:
1. MAEL Program Requirements
- Hold a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
Two (2) years of teaching experience.
Recommendations from three sources.
Completion of the student profile form (including essay).
If your undergraduate cumulative GPA is below 3.0, the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) is required. It may be taken at any university testing center. The S.N.U. Testing Center (405.491.6323) gives the test by appointment for only $65.00. Please arrange the appointment a minimum of three (3) weeks in advance.
For more information about The Miller Analogies Test, Click Here!
2. Graduate College Requirements
- Completed application form along with a one-time, non-refundable APPLICATION FEE of $35.00
- Transcripts documenting coursework from all colleges and universities attended mailed to SNU. (SNU graduates need not request the SNU transcript.)
CERTIFICATION EXAMINATIONS FOR OKLAHOMA EDUCATORS Test Booklets!
General Information Booklet
Yes, I have two years of teaching experience. Please mail me a packet of information today!