Here's an overview of the week (but some activities may change as trip approaches)
- December 27
- After an orientation meeting at 9 a.m. in Eagle Pass, TX, we'll load into buses for Mexico and be crossing the border by 11 a.m.
- 7 p.m. Evening meal
- 8 p.m. Organizational / information meeting
- December 28 - Ministry/Work day
- December 29 - Ministry/Work day
- December 30 - Ministry/Work day
- December 31 - Ministry/Work day till about 2 p.m., then New Year's Eve Services at each site
- January 1 -Fun day- soccer, basketball, volleyball, cookout at local high school (11 a.m. - 3 p.m.), also free time for shopping and sightseeing
- January 2 - Morning Church Services with a combined send-off service
- January 3 - Leave hotel to return to the border
A typical Commission Unto Mexico day
7:00 a.m. Breakfast in hotel restaurant
8:00a.m. Load vans and buses; leave for ministry sites
9:00 a.m. Construction work, visitation, Bible schools, medical work
12:30 p.m. Lunch at ministry sites
4:30 p.m. Leave ministry sites to return to hotel
6:30 p.m. Dinner in hotel restaurant
8:30p.m. Team devotional and planning meetings in hotel
11:00p.m. Everyone to bed
On the evening of December 31, teams will return to their ministry sites fora New Year's Eve meal and church service. The services will climax at midnight with a prayer time. Teams will be back at the hotel around 1 a.m.
Click here for some advice when communicating through an interpreter
Are you a site/team leader? [ click here ]
Need more information?
E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org Call us: 405-491-6314
Write us: Commission Unto Mexico, Southern Nazarene University, 6729 NW 39th, Bethany, OK 73008
"Words cannot describe"
"We all have been impacted by this trip for the rest of our lives. Everything I experienced in Mexico has helped me grow spiritually and mentally.": -- Deborah Robinson
About the trip | Advice | Benefits & difficulties | Construction | Costs | Daily debriefings | Daily schedule | Emergency numbers | Evangelism | FAQs page | Fund raising | Getting started | Medical | Memorials | Missionaries | Photos | Post trip | Partners | Prayer needs | Preparing to go | Publicity | Reentry | Registration | Safety & health | Sites | Supporting the trip | Testimonials | Travel plans | Trip emails | Trip feedback | Trip goals | Trip history | Weather in Mexico | What to bring