Donor partner levels:
- Visionary partners
$1000 - $5000
- Investor partners
$500 - $999
- Supporting partners
$100 - $499
- Encourager partners
$1 - $99
We need your help changing lives on Commission Unto Mexico.
Commission Unto Mexico is supported by several partnerships. SNU works with district NYI and NMI organizations to:
SNU partners with the Global W&W Office, the Mesoamerica Regional office and leaders in the Mexico North Field office to:
- Publicize the trip in local churches and district events
- Recruit participants
- Generate prayer and financial support
- Choose each year's location
- Do on-site preparation
- Provide insurance coverage
- Publicize the event across the denomination
Opportunities to give
There are also individuals who support the trip financially. We have regular donors who annually give $500 to Commission Unto Mexico; others give larger amounts.
Would you join us as one of our prayer partners? Would you consider making a tax-deductible donation to our trip. Your dollars will keep the costs low so that more people can participate.
- Construction materials fund
- Medical supplies fund
- Scholarships for people who struggling to come up with the funds to go
- "First-time Pastor" scholarships to enable pastors and their spouses to go on their first Work and Witness trip
Need more information?
E-mail us: email@example.com Call us: 405-491-6314
Write us: Commission Unto Mexico, Southern Nazarene University, 6729 NW 39th, Bethany, OK 73008
About the trip | Advice | Benefits & difficulties | Construction | Costs | Daily debriefings | Daily schedule | Emergency numbers | Evangelism | FAQs page | Fund raising | Getting started | Medical | Memorials | Missionaries | Photos | Post trip | Partners | Prayer needs | Preparing to go | Publicity | Reentry | Registration | Safety & health | Sites | Supporting the trip | Testimonials | Travel plans | Trip emails | Trip feedback | Trip goals | Trip history | Weather in Mexico | What to bring