Academy of Senior Professionals
2017 - 2018
The ASP luncheons include:
- Delicious food served by SNU Dining (Sodexo)
- Luncheon piano music by top area musicians
- Delightful conversation around the tables
- Special speakers on a wide variety of topics
- An "SNU Connection" moment
- "Get acquainted" introductions of various ASP members
- Brief presentations by corporate sponsors
Luncheons begin at 11 AM in the Heritage Room of the Webster Commons (#25 on the campus map) on the campus of Southern Nazarene University. Each month, members will receive a call to RSVP. If you have not received a call by the Thursday just prior to the luncheon, you may RSVP by emailing email@example.com.
SNU provides shuttle parking for your convenience. Shuttle service begins at 9:00 AM from the Sawyer Center (#7 on the campus map) parking lot.
Scheduled Luncheon Dates will be listed soon.