- Website: Studyinecuador.blogspot.com
- Location: Quito, Ecuador, with travel in Ecuador, including the Galapagos Islands.
- Minimum Spanish competency: None
- Program Description: NILI is a ministry of the North Andean Field of the Church of the Nazarene and is located on the campus of the Nazarene Theological Seminary of South America (SNTS) in Quito, Ecuador. Students live in student dormitories on campus with a Latin American roommate and eat meals in the seminary cafeteria. Students study language and culture and take part in ministry activities and mission projects. Language classes are offered at 7 different levels ranging from Basic to Superior.
- Credit: 15-18 hours
- Financial Aid: Academic and need based financial aid will apply. However, the use of performance based financial aid (such as athletic or music) will depend on the area granting the aid.
Check out the blog from a current NILI student at myandeanadventure.blogspot.com.
For more information and an application, contact Dr. Stanley Hall at email@example.com.