Organizational Leadership Program Overview
Why a BS degree in Organizational Leadership? More than any other time in history, today’s organizations change swiftly and often. Companies need qualified leaders to articulate vision and implement strategies that will distinguish the organization and transform the workplace. The Organizational Leadership program seeks to train true leaders by developing aptitudes and skills necessary to be successful in any organization.
Organizational Leadership focuses on the theory and practical application of universal leadership skills such as professional communication, problem-solving, strategic thinking, team building, business decision-making, and project management. The curriculum is multidisciplinary and prepares individuals to advance in the real world and pursue a professional life by:
- Assuming leadership roles in a full range of organizations
- Advancing your career in your current place of employment
- Changing your place of employment for a more rewarding position
- Developing start-up enterprises
- Playing a greater role in your community
- Entering graduate school for an advanced degree
With a BS in Organizational Leadership graduates are equipped to effectively lead the organization and compete for the future.
The Organizational Leadership program is also offered online. Learn more about the Organizational Leadership Online program.
View the Organizational Leadership Courses and Sequence