- Prepare students for either the recreation industry or possible alternative teaching certification
- Includes a required internship in a professional setting based on each individual student’s career interests
- Classroom instruction focuses on both theory and practice in practicum and internship experiences
- Experts in their fields of study with years of professional experience
- Experience and accreditation in coaching and teacher certification
- Have a personal investment in your success
Graduates are able to apply classroom knowledge and internship experience to new careers after graduation. Students are equipped with a variety of job skills that align with the recreation industry.