7th Annual SHINE Girls Weekend Event
For high school girls, grades 10 - 12
January 25-27, 2018
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Registration closed on January 12 at 5 p.m. Space was limited to the first 100 students who completed the registration process.
What to Expect at SHINE
- Stay overnight in one of our residence halls.
- Dine with influential campus females.
- Connect with female professors and future mentors.
- Develop relationships with current high-achieving female students.
- Connect and have fun with girls who have the same dreams as you.
- Visit the work places of young female graduates who have great jobs.
- Discover academic scholarships and grants available for females.
- For all high school girls looking for a college where they can shine academically!
Questions? Contact Lisa Jones or call her at 405-491-6324.