Southern Nazarene University Student Account Center
Viewing Your Charges/Paying Your Bill
Southern Nazarene University offers an alternative to paying your college expenses in one lump sum. The payment plan allows you to pay your term charges in 6, 5 or 4 equal monthly payments beginning July 15th for the Fall term and December 15th for the Spring term. Please note that payment plans are not available for the Summer term. The payment plan enrollment fee is $45 per term and is payable at the time of enrollment.
Payment plan enrollment and real-time access to student charges are now being presented to Southern Nazarene University families via our new Student Account Center.
Accessing the Student Account Center:
- Students will receive an email notification from Southern Nazarene University on behalf of Tuition Management Systems which contains a unique, encrypted link which will allow you to register for access and set up a profile in the Student Account Center. Follow the instruction in the e-mail to register and then visit snu.afford.com to log into the Student Account Center going forward.
- Once the student (account Owner) has registered, they are encouraged to invite additional participants to view the account and help pay the bill using a student privacy (FERPA) compliant process.*
- If you are currently enrolled in a payment plan at the time of registration, regardless of the term, a message box will be presented to link your payment plan to the Student Account Center. You can do this by entering your 11 digit TMS account number in the fields provided.
Using the Student Account Center:
Once registered, the student can access the online Student Account Center to:
- Access updated account activity 24/7, including the current balance owed to the school, plus/minus new charges, financial aid, etc.
- View Statements and past account activity
- Make one-time payments towards the balance owed using EFT from checking/savings or the credit card type of your choice.
- Set up a payment plan and/or set up automatic withdrawal for monthly payments towards the payment plan. You can also manage your payment plan and adjust payment plan budgets if necessary during the term (adjustment decreases may require school approval)
- Share account access by providing participants with the ability to assist managing the account by viewing the account balance, setting up payment plans or making one time payments. Students may grant access to as many additional participants as necessary to help satisfy the balance owed. *
- If the e-mail invitation that was sent to the student has expired or was lost, please contact Tuition Management Systems at 1-800-208-5727 to have a new invitation re-sent.
- If the student or any invited participants has registered for Student Account Center access and forgotten their password, please contact Tuition Management Systems at 1-800-208-5727 to have your password re-set
- Keep in mind that the Fall payment plans begins on June 15th and the Spring payment plans begin on December 15th. You are encouraged to enroll in the payment prior to the start dates to avoid making up past due payments.
*To ensure compliance to FERPA regulations, only students are able to invite parents or sponsors to view their account and make payments. Once the student has registered, they will utilize the “Manage Account Access” feature to invite participants. Once invited, participants will receive an invitation email containing activation instructions.
For more information please visit snu.afford.com or contact TMS at 1-800-208-5727 to speak to an Education Payment Counselor