Payment Plans are administered through the SNU Business Office, phone (405) 491-6308, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
4 Month Plan
If a student cannot pay all charges in advance, the following plan applies:
Tuition and General Fees paid in cash or financial aid at time of registration.
The balance of charges will be due on the following dates: First semester - September 15, October 15, November 15, December 15. Second semester - February 15, March 15, April 15, May 15.
The university adds a service charge of 1% per month on the unpaid balance for all student accounts.
Students registering under this plan will not be allowed to continue in school after such payments become past due, unless an extension has been made by the Business Office, Comptroller or the V.P./Financial Affairs.
Transcripts will not be released, nor will student be permitted to appear for graduation, until all accounts are cared for at the business office.
Special 10-Month Payment Plan
SNU is pleased to offer a special payment plan to families wanting to spread the payment of tuition, fees, books, room, and board over a ten-month period, without any finance charges. The deadline to request to be on this plan is June 15 and the payment contract must be returned by July 1.
In order to participate in this special plan, one of two methods of payment are available:
A. Payment by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express)
The card information must be provided to the SNU Cashier’s Office at the time the 10-Month Plan application is returned, with authorization for the office to process a charge equal to the monthly amount due on the 1st of each month, beginning August 1.
B. Payment by automatic bank account withdrawal Banking information must be provided to the SNU Cashier’s Office at the time the 10-Month Plan application is returned, with authorization for the office to process a debit to the bank account equal to the monthly amount due on the 1st of each month, beginning August 1.
Following are the terms and conditions for participation in the SNU 10-Month Payment Plan
1. The student must be pre-enrolled by July 1 for the upcoming fall semester.
2. The total fall charges for which the student is pre-enrolled, plus the estimated January mini-term and spring charges will be used to calculate the total amount due. (May mini and summer terms are not included in the plan)
3. Financial aid that has been officially awarded through the Financial Assistance Office of SNU will be deducted from the total charges before calculating the net amount due. The aid must have been officially approved and awarded. Aid that has not been received by the University and applied to the student’s account at the time the first payment is due will not be considered a part of the arrangement. Aid that is received by the student, that was not originally a part of the payment plan, will be used to adjust the monthly payment only when the funds are received.
4. The net amount due will be divided into 10 equal payments and will be processed by either credit card or automatic bank withdrawal.
5. Failure of the credit-card approval or rejection of automatic bank withdrawal will result in a late fee of $10 being added to the account. A second rejection will result in removal from this payment plan, with finance charges accruing at the rate of 1% per month on remaining balances.
6. The last payment will be processed on May 1 of the school year. That payment will be increased or decreased, as appropriate, to compensate for changes in charges due to variances in enrollment from the original estimate.
7. Only students with accounts in good standing may participate in this plan.
8. Please contact the SNU Cashier’s Office for a 10-Month Payment Plan application: