Designed for active managers, supervisors, and those aspiring to advance their business knowledge without career interruption, these distinct programs include advantages of convenience, quality, affordability, personal attention and Christian atmosphere.
Enroll only once in the entire program, saving both time and resources.
Textbooks and materials are conveniently delivered to you in your classroom or mailed to your home (Online program).
Students concentrate on one subject at a time, attending class one night a week or online.
Complete your degree on campus in as little as 18 months (MSM) or 22 months (MBA/MBA-Health Care) or online in as little as 20 months (MBA-Health Care) with several start dates each year.
Three locations in Oklahoma are available: the main SNU campus in Bethany, an extension campus in Tulsa, and a classroom in Del City.
- The globally focused, team-based, technology driven curriculum is designed to enhance your managerial and decision-making skills.
- Program faculty are academically credential professionals equipped with extensive and diverse backgrounds in business.
- SNU offers performance proven, time tested graduate programs for working adults, with more than twenty-five years of experience offering accelerated adult programs.
- SNU is accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) and Higher Learning Commission (North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools).
- Total program cost is provided at enrollment; no additional or unexpected costs are added after entering the program.
- Textbooks, all fees and graduation regalia are included in program cost.
- Class sizes are small, and you will remain with your classmates throughout the program of study.
- Faculty members are committed to academic excellence and providing individual assistance.
- Ethical business practices are emphasized throughout the coursework.
- Respect for and service to people are affirmed as primary purposes of humanity.
- Responsible management of human, physical and temporal resources is a priority.