SNU Is Within Your Means
Welcome to the SNU Financial Assistance website. You'll find a wealth of useful information about financial aid opportunities available at Southern Nazarene University. Students are encouraged to apply for scholarships, financial aid, and other resources by the appropriate deadlines. Use www.fafsa.ed.gov to apply for Federal Student Aid. The SNU School Code is 003149.
What comprises financial assistance?
- All federal and state aid
- All University and non-University scholarships
What is the FAFSA?
• Free Application for Student Aid is the acronym for FAFSA
How do I apply for the FAFSA?
• 7 Easy Steps to Completing the FAFSA 7 Easy Steps
Fun Financial Aid Fact:
- Approximately 85 percent of SNU students receive some form of financial assistance
Contact the Office of Financial Assistance:
(405) 491-6310 or (800) 648-9899