The A.M. Hills Residential Complex is divided into 2 separate halls, Garey Hall & Jernigan Hall. One hall houses male students while the other houses female students. There are a total of 288 student beds for students. In addition, the building also is home to the Bud Robinson Room, located at the center of the 1st floor which holds 300+ people and is equipped with a projector and 3 TV's which can be synced to the main projector or used independently.
Each resident receives a bed, desk, desk chair, and dresser.
Each 4-Person suite also contains a refrigerator, couch, dining room table, dining room chairs, cubes (for coffee table use), and an entertainment unit.
Each 8-Person suite also contains a refrigerator, 2 couches, dining room table, dining room chairs, cubes (for coffee table use), and an entertainment unit.
More information about the residential complex:
- Contains eleven 8-Person suites and forty six 4-Person suites
- Contains two 2-Person and twelve single rooms for RA's, ADA & other residents
- 4 lobbies with couches, tables, a study area, and TV
- Each floor and wing is equipped with washers and dryers
- Entertainment room with couches, TV, and study area
- Classroom (holds 40 students) equipped with 2 smart boards
- At least 2 security access points to each living area and 42 security cameras throughout the building
Community kitchen with oven
- 2 elevators
1st Floor Plan 2nd Floor Plan 3rd & 4th Floor Plans