The SNU Career Services and Student Employment office would love to assist you in locating a part-time job. They provide assistance with resume and cover letters, counseling, advising, completing job applications, and placement of Work Study qualified students. Their office is located on the lower level of the Webster Commons Building in Student Development.
Start your own job search today before getting to campus.
To get to the SNU job/career search page, take the following steps:
1) Go to MySNU
2) Choose the "Links" tab at the top of the page.
3) Click the "Job/Career Search".
4) Click on the "Students" icon.
5) Choose the "Log in at Student Central" link.
6) Login to the job database using your Student id # and the password "ineedajob" (without quotes).
5) Search the site for part-time jobs that are both on or off campus.
Simply click on any job that interests you and it will tell you more about the job along with how to contact the prospective employer.
For more information, contact the Career Services and Student Employment office at 405-491-6684.