SNU Faculty, Staff, & Students:
Please observe the following guidelines when distributing student mailings through the student boxes:
Letters and Brochures
- Put student's complete name on the item.
- Put all envelopes or fliers in BOX NUMBER order (not alphabetical order) as student boxes are in numerical order.
- Please rubber band, clip, or box together your mail out items so that they will remain in box number order.
- If your items are "time sensitive" please label them with the date on which they must be in the boxes.
- Best size for brochures or one page hand outs is no smaller than one half sheet of paper or tri-folded. Card stock is best for smaller items.
**Please avoid anything smaller than one half sheet items if possible. They are hard to see in the boxes and hard to put in the boxes.
Packages or Gifts
- Each item must be labeled as follows:
Student's First & Last Name
SNU Box XXXX
- Please fill out a purple card provided by the Commons Office to put in the box to notify the recipient that they have a gift. If you are sending out multiple items, please feel free to call or come by the Commons Office and pick up a stack to fill out.
By observing these guidelines, it will enable us to distribute your items in a timely manner. We receive hundreds of items from the postal service, UPS and other couriers, as well as from all across campus daily.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!