Are you a Nurse with an Associate Degree looking to further your education?
Classes available Online or On-Campus
SNU RN-BS program is the answer for you. Small class sizes, caring faculty, and Christian environment.
Classes starting each January and August
ONLINE starting January 2014
Call Today and advance your career!
405-491-6630 (Bethany Campus & Online)
918-970-4628 (Tulsa Campus)
Healthcare has changed dramatically over the past few years. As healthcare changes, the demand for baccalaureate-prepared nurses in on the rise. Many healthcare facilities are requiring a BS as the degree of choice for the registered nursing staff.
The RN BS (Nursing Major) program at Southern Nazarene University is designed for associate degree and diploma nurses who wish to complete their bachelor’s degree. Graduates from the RN BS (Nursing Major) program have the educational preparation pursue graduate and advanced practice studies in nursing.
- The RN BS (Nursing Major) program leads to a Bachelor of Science degree with a major in nursing.
- Registered nurses, who have earned 60 or more transferable college semester credits, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 are eligible.
- Earn college credit from prior learning experience including on-the-job training, military training and life experiences.
- Classes meet 1 night a week for 14 months at either of our Bethany or Tulsa Campuses.
- RN BS (Nursing major) program is also available 100% Online.
- Cost includes all tuition, fees, textbooks, graduation regalia and laptop (On-Campus ONLY).
Attend an informational meeting to learn about the RN to BS program. Call 491-6630 to register for an upcoming meeting.
RN BS CURRICULUM
- Professional Concepts in Nursing
- Personal & Professional Development
- Health Assessment & Promotion
- Biblical Perspective in Western Culture
- Gerontologic, Chronic Disease, &
- Community Health Nursing
- Data Analysis Methods
- Nursing Research
- Nursing Leadership
- Bioethical and Legal Issues in Nursing