Southern Nazarene University is committed to Transforming Lives through higher education in a Christ-Centered Community! The SNU Fund provides the financial assistance many qualified students need in order to attend SNU and experience education in this environment.
Despite the fact that SNU's tuition is among the lowest among Nazarene colleges your support is vital in bridging the gap between what a student pays and the actual cost of providing this first-class education.
Please consider giving now to the SNU Fund. It's as simple as following the button below to our secure donation page. Your generosity helps students continue on their educational journey for Christian leadership.
Because of generous giving through the SNU Fund students receive scholarships, tuition increases are kept in check and the educational environment is kept to the highest standard. In fact each student receives benefit through funds raised through the SNU Fund.
Tuition Freedom Day 2013
In 2010-2011, students paid 61% of the actual cost to attend SNU, the remaining 39% is covered by financial gifts to the university from donors, our regional church, foundations, corporations, etc... As of the 17th of February, 61% of our undergraduate academic year was complete...and so for the first time we celebrated TUITION FREEDOM DAY!!
THANK YOU to all of those who so generously support SNU and make Christian higher education possible! Every dollar makes a difference!
The Impact of A Gift
When you were in school whether you knew it or not someone was giving for you through The SNU Fund. Who will you impact through your giving?
Tamara Wallace (pictured above) a Junior Music Ministry Major from Lubbock Texas tells how she has been impacted by SNU Fund donors!
"From the time I first felt God's call on my life I had dreamed of attending SNU. But being the daughter of a pastor and knowing some of the financial struggles that are part of that heritage I had finally given up and relented to attend a state college. With the call of God on my heart and the need to prepare for His service we visited the campus with only the slightest of hope left alive. I had come to audition for a music scholarship and it was there doors began to open. We were told about the SNU Promise scholarship, assistance for Pastor's children, Church Matching scholarship and other opportunities. What had begun as a near hopeless dream had now become the answer to my prayer. My heart's desire is to serve God with excellence; that demands proper preparation. These scholarships not only allowed me to prepare in an environment that develops my call but also afford me the privilege of study in a community with students of like heart. Without the scholarship program an education at SNU could never have been any more than a dream."
Your contribution to The SNU Fund makes an immeasurable difference in the lives of each SNU student!
For more information contact Brent LaVigne, Director of The SNU Fund and Advancement Programs, at email@example.com or 405-491-6617.
Interested in multiplying your gift to the SNU Fund? Click here to search our list of corporate institutions and see if your company will provide a matching contribution.