Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science
- Aligns its core requirements with the professional preparation standards published by the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- Provides a variety of internship opportunities tailored to the interests of each individual student
- The curriculum provides NASM certification in Personal Training and/or Performance Enhancement Specialist (Strength and Conditioning Coach).
When you graduate with your degree in Exercise Science from SNU, you’ll have the preparation you need for a successful career in many professions such as:
- Personal Trainer
- Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Cardiac Exercise Specialist
- Graduates are ready for careers in health-related fields, fitness/wellness in schools, hospitals, clinics, and community or private fitness centers
- Our graduates are successful in graduate school and the workforce
SNU offers you the opportunity to study with credentialed faculty as you journey toward graduation, another step closer to reaching your goals. These scholars with a Christian worldview will mentor and guide you along the way. SNU’s smaller size allows students to interact with faculty — not only in the classroom, but also through impactful mentoring, personal advising, and meaningful research. Come and be known; come and belong.