Many hours of love and labor made the Wall of Missions a reality:
- President Loren Gresham, who first dreamed about and envisioned a wall display honoring all SNU alumni who have served as missionaries
- Doris Littrel and Marilyn Bergman, who planned and organized the development and placement of the Wall
- Troy Rhodes, who designed the Wall
- Bruce Alfson, Don Hendren, Marvin Peterson, Bill Sechrist and Blake Slothower, the Wall's craftmen
- Howard Culbertson, Paul Gray and L. Paul Gresham, who researched the nearly 500 names which now appear on the Wall
- the SNU Alumni Office for coordinating arrangements.