Student Account Center
Viewing Your Charges/Paying Your Bill
Southern Nazarene University offers an alternative to paying your college expenses in one lump sum. The payment plan allows you to pay your term charges in 6, 5 or 4 equal monthly payments beginning in July for the Fall term and beginning in January for the Spring term. Payment plans must be set up by the 9th day of the month in order to be withdrawn on the 15th of the month (Ex. The Fall 6-month payment plan must be set up by July 9th BEFORE the Fall semester begins). Please note that payment plans are not available for the Summer term. The payment plan enrollment fee is $45 per term and is payable at the time of enrollment.
Payment plan enrollment and real-time access to student charges are offered to Southern Nazarene University students via Self Service located on my.snu.edu or by going directly to snu.afford.com.
Accessing the Student Account Center in 4 easy steps:
- Visit my.snu.edu.
- Click “Self Service” on the top left corner of the page.
- Click “Student Finance” on the top left corner of the page to view charges and
financial activity on the account.
- Click “Make a Payment” on the right side of the page and you will be routed to
the Student Account Center which will allow you to make a one-time payment,
pay your balance in full, or set up a payment plan.
- Once the student has registered, they are encouraged to invite additional participants to view the account and help pay their bill*
Using the Student Account Center:
Once registered, the student can access the online Student Account Center to:
- Access updated account activity 24/7, including the current balance owed to the school, plus/minus new charges, financial aid, etc.
- View Statements and past account activity
- Make one-time payments towards the balance owed using EFT from checking/savings or the credit card type of your choice.
- Set up a payment plan and/or set up automatic withdrawal for monthly payments towards the payment plan. You can also manage your payment plan and adjust payment plan budgets if necessary during the term (adjustment decreases may require school approval)
- Share account access by providing participants with the ability to assist managing the account by viewing the account balance, setting up payment plans or making one time payments. Students may grant access to as many additional participants as necessary to help satisfy the balance owed. *
- If the student or any invited participants has registered for Student Account Center access and forgotten their password, please contact Tuition Management Systems at 1-800-208-5727 to have your password reset
- Keep in mind that the Fall payment plans begin in July and the Spring payment plans begin in January. You are encouraged to enroll in the payment prior to the start dates to avoid making up past due payments.
*To ensure compliance to FERPA regulations, only students are able to invite parents or sponsors to view their account and make payments. Once the student has registered, they will utilize the “Manage Account Access” feature to invite participants. Once invited, participants will receive an invitation email containing activation instructions.
For more information please visit snu.afford.com or contact TMS at 1-800-208-5727 to speak to an Education Payment Counselor