We love hosting groups from churches or schools! If you'd like to set up a customized visit for your group, please register your group here.
Individual campus visits feature the following:
- An information session with your Admissions Counselor
- A campus tour led by a student Storm Guide
- An appointment with your Financial Aid Counselor (for incoming freshmen and transfer students)
- A meeting with a professor in your academic area of interest (contingent upon availability)
- Our chapel experience (Tuesday mornings only)
Want to attend a class or have lunch in the dining hall? We can arrange that too.
Our summer visits feature an information session with an Admissions Counselor, a campus tour, and, for incoming freshmen and transfer students, an appointment with a financial aid representative.
To begin your individual campus visit registration, please click on either a morning or afternoon visit on any available date on the calendar below.
Questions? Call us at 405.491.6324.