For high school students grades 11-12
October 5 - 6
Friday, 8:30 a.m. - Saturday, 10 a.m.
Registration is closed.
(Space is limited to the first 75 people who register and pay. Check out Spring College Days, March 8 - 9.)
* Stay overnight in one of our residence halls.
* Connect with excellent teaching faculty.
* Learn about career preparation.
* Attend a campus-wide social event.
* Tour the campus.
* Experience quality academic programs.
* Investigate financial aid and scholarship opportunities.
College Days is a great way for prospective students to experience first-hand what college life at SNU is all about. At College Days, you'll learn how SNU can prepare you for your future!
While parents are welcome to attend most event activities, housing is only provided for students.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here for Campus Map
Lodging: View local hotel information here (for parents)
We look forward to seeing you and your parents at College Days!