October 27 - 28, 2017
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
For high school students grades 10-12
College Days (held each fall in October and each spring in March [March 2-3, 2018]) is a great way for prospective students to experience first-hand what college life at SNU is all about.
* Stay overnight in one of our residence halls.
* Connect with current students.
* Meet our excellent, credentialed teaching faculty in the classroom.
* Eat in the Commons with current students.
* Attend a campus-wide variety show.
* Enjoy campus life.
* Experience the academic quality of our majors.
* Investigate financial aid and scholarship opportunities.
At College Days, you'll learn how SNU can prepare you for your future!
While parents are welcome to attend most event activities, housing is only provided for students.
Click here for Campus Map
View local hotel information here (for parents)
We look forward to seeing you and your parents at College Days!