SNU Financial Assistance
Welcome to the SNU Financial Assistance website. You'll find a wealth of useful information about financial aid opportunities available at Southern Nazarene University.
Students are encouraged to apply for scholarships, financial aid, and other resources by the appropriate deadlines. Use www.fafsa.ed.gov to apply for Federal Student Aid. The SNU School Code is 003149.
What comprises financial assistance?
- All federal and state aid
- All University and non-University scholarships
What is the FAFSA?
• Free Application for Federal Student Aid is the acronym for FAFSA
How do I apply for the FAFSA?
• 7 Easy Steps to Completing the FAFSA 7 Easy Steps
Fun Financial Aid Fact:
- Approximately 85 percent of SNU students receive some form of financial assistance
Free Download of Filing the FAFSA Book
Mark Kantrowitz Senior Vice President and Publisher at EdvisorsTop Contributor Edvisors is pleased to announce that digital versions of our bestselling 250-page book, Filing the FAFSA, The Edvisors Guide to Completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, are now available for free download at http://www.edvisors.com/fafsa/book/direct/. No personal information is required to obtain the free downloadable versions of the Filing the FAFSA book.
Contact the Office of Financial Assistance:
(800) 648-9899 or (405) 491-6310
Lower level Bresee Hall